SAFETY NERD INSIDER | DECEMBER 2020
In this month’s newsletter we’re sharing our top 5 holiday safety tips, reflecting on all the wonderful achievements you have made this year, and much more…
FEATURED THIS MONTH:
FEATURED THIS MONTH:
eCompliance Foundations | The First in a 5-Part Series!
In the first installment of our 5-part deep-dive webinar series, we focus on the interconnection between Site Tree and User Permissions, and specifically how these two affect administration functions at the site level, sign-off permissions, and forms available to end-users. Plus, get ready to learn more about a new feature being released in early 2021, logging in without an email.
Field ID 4.0 has been built leveraging the latest technology to help improve efficiency and performance while providing you with a fresh new look and feel.
With the latest iOS 14 updates on Apple devices and Android 11 on various Android devices, the Field iD 3.0 app will no longer be supported as of January 2021 and will be removed from the App Store and Google Play Store. Take advantage of the present moment and make the switch over to Field ID 4.0 to see what all the buzz is about!
Switching over is as easy as…1,2,3, 4.0!
Here are a few simple steps to smoothly transition over from the current app (Field iD 3.0),
1.Login to the Field iD 3.0 app and ensure any saved drafts or work-in-progress is completed and submitted.
2. Ensure the app’s status is set to ‘Online’ and has recently synced to the cloud. (To perform a manual sync, go to the main menu > Sync & Connection > (Go Online if you are Offline) > Update Now.)
3. Logout and close the Field iD 3.0 app!
4. Download Field iD 4.0 and Log in with your Company ID, username & password.
What You Can Expect:
• A new intuitive look and feel to help optimize workflows and access information faster
• Updated terminology for more effective communication across the app (‘Places’ is now ‘Sites’)
• Enhanced search provides additional asset details to provide as much or as little information needed
• Performance and memory improvements across the app
• Streamlined transitioning between Online & Offline mode for when users just cannot connect to a cell/wifi signal.
• A “What’s New” section has been added to highlight the latest updates, enchantments, and features to the app and stay in the loop on what’s new!
• Photos have the option to be saved locally on your device and can be accessed through a devices photo app.
• The ‘Help & Feedback’ section enables feedback to be sent directly through the app so users can let us know what they love about the app!
So, what are you waiting for? Drive performance and boost productivity today with FiD 4.0! If you have any questions, please contact your Customer Success Coach .