The Alcumus team wants to help start your year off right with a look at the top safety resources of 2021. These content pieces were most popular with EHS professionals last year, as they highlight key safety topics such as compliance in relation to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), leading indicators, as well as going digital.
Strengthen your safety program and processes in 2022 with guidance found in these top safety resources:
Don't forget to enter in your text.BOOK A FREE DEMO →
It’s important for safety professionals to stay compliant with all OSHA regulations to improve workplace safety and avoid hefty fines.
This guide provides insight into:
- The top 10 OSHA violations of 2020
- What an OSHA inspection entails
- How to prepare for upcoming visits.
With the ability to look back and benefit from key learnings in 2020, EHS professionals can gain a better understanding of which elements they may need to focus on within their safety program in the future. Having insight into the steps involved in an OSHA inspection and what you can do to prepare, can also help safety leaders remain compliant and better protect the workforce.
Tracking leading indicators is a powerful way to elevate your safety program.
Dive into our whitepaper to learn how to stay proactive by looking at the right data to prevent injuries and illnesses before they occur.
This whitepaper highlights:
- How to find the right leading indicators for your business – Take our Safety Maturity Quiz to find out where you fall on the maturity scale!
- How we have helped customers reduce injury rates by 60%, see lower Total Recordable Injury Frequency (TRIF) rates than the industry average, and how 24% of customers have achieved zero incidents since implementing the Alcumus solution at their organization.
- How to turn leading indicators into predictive analytics.
98% of safety leaders believe a high-participation safety culture can improve safety performance1.
Learn how to strengthen your safety culture with this whitepaper which discusses:
- The safety culture framework
- 5 Steps to strengthen your safety culture
- How Alcumus can support your business with a strong safety culture
We want to help you give safety a seat at the table, by increasing your organization’s dedication to safety from the boardroom to the frontlines. Discover what your company needs to do to empower its members to drive safer outcomes with this piece.
Lost Time Injury Frequency Rate (LTIFR) can be a great indicator of how effective your safety program is.
A Lost Time Injury is a workplace injury which occurred on-site, leaving the worker unable to do their job. Your Lost Time Injury Frequency Rate is the number of lost time injuries seen over a specific period.
Take a deep dive into our blog which highlights how to calculate your Lost Time Injury Frequency Rate (LTIFR) and what steps you can take to start reducing lost time injuries, such as:
- Building a robust safety culture
- Conducting regular hazard assessments
- And more details on LTIFR
What’s your number one alternative to a paper-based safety program? A digital safety solution.
This 15-minute webinar helps you navigate the Alcumus EHS management solution to discover the benefits of:
- Digitizing your safety program
- Having access to all documentation and forms in one platform
- Gaining real-time insight into data and analytics
- And more key details on digitization
We want to help you elevate your safety program and create safer workspaces. Speak to one of our safety experts today or fill out the form below to learn more about our suite of safety solutions and how we can help you better protect your workforce. Here’s to a safer and stronger 2022!
EHS Daily Advisor, “Participation Counts: A Look at Participation Based Safety”, BLR, Tennessee, 20171