The last twelve months have been terrific at eCompliance. We’re proud to say that our customers are experiencing significantly lower injury rates than their industry peers. This is a testament to the innovative approach we’re seeing more and more EHS professionals take towards managing safety – encouraging worker participation at every level of the organization.
2016 Highlights at eCompliance
A few achievements we’re most proud of:
- Our customers achieved 40-70% lower injury rates than their peers
- 495% increase in daily active eCompliance users
- Recognized by the Silicon Valley review as one of the 50 Smartest Companies of the Year
- Named by CIO Magazine as one of the top Enterprise Risk Management providers in the world
- Launched a free Hazard Assessment tool to give back to the EHS community
- Added many leading public companies to our roster, including Ritchie Brothers Auctioneers (NYSE: RBA)
New Year, New Safety Mission: Eliminate 1 Million Workplace Incidents
This year, we’re embarking on a new mission – to help Health and Safety leaders eliminate 1 million workplace incidents through enhancements to our mobile app and the upcoming release of Safety Intelligence, our new cloud-based analytics platform (launching soon).
Safety Intelligence has been designed to provide safety leaders with real-time visibility into safety performance at every site, department and level of the organization. Finally, EHS teams will be able to leverage dashboards that visualize risk, send actionable reports to executives, and make data-driven decisions that improve safety outcomes. We can’t wait to share Safety Intelligence with you.
We Couldn’t Do It Without You
Lastly, we want to thank our customers who provide us with valuable feedback that helps continuously improve our safety management system. Your ideas and suggestions help us build better technology to further reduce workplace risk. From construction to infrastructure services, our customers tell us every day that improving employee participation and increasing management’s visibility into safety performance has led to fewer incidents and work stoppages – and this is only the beginning!