Ground Disturbance for Supervisors
This Ground Disturbance course is designed for individuals supervising and participating in trenching and excavating operations.
- The purpose of a ground disturbance
- Locating buried facility information
- Locators and locating buried facilities
- Ground disturbance documentation
- Tracking and reconciling buried facilities
- Safely preparing and undergoing a ground disturbance
- Communicating safety information to your team
- Responding safely to contacted or damaged buried facilities
- Ground disturbance regulations and requirements
These courses are aligned with Enform’s IRP 17 and the Alberta Common Ground Alliance (ABCGA) “Ground Disturbance Standard 201″ (previously Ground Disturbance for Supervisors Level 2). The course content has been reviewed by the ABCGA [previously known as the Alberta Damage Prevention Council (ADPC)] and has received Stage I (content) approval. Final approval is expected within the month.
To successfully complete this course, you’ll have to achieve 80% on the final assessment within 3 attempts.