Ground Disturbance for Supervisors
This Ground Disturbance course is designed for individuals supervising and participating in trenching and excavating operations.
- The purpose of a ground disturbance
- Locating buried facility information
- Locators and locating buried facilities
- Ground disturbance documentation
- Tracking and reconciling buried facilities
- Safely preparing and undergoing a ground disturbance
- Communicating safety information to your team
- Responding safely to contacted or damaged buried facilities
- Ground disturbance regulations and requirements
These courses are aligned with Enform’s IRP 17. To successfully complete this course, you’ll have to achieve 80% on the final assessment within 3 attempts.