Ground Disturbance for Supervisors
This Ground Disturbance course is designed for individuals supervising and participating in trenching and excavating operations.
- The purpose of a ground disturbance
- Locating buried facility information
- Locators and locating buried facilities
- Ground disturbance documentation
- Tracking and reconciling buried facilities
- Safely preparing and undergoing a ground disturbance
- Communicating safety information to your team
- Responding safely to contacted or damaged buried facilities
- Ground disturbance regulations and requirements
This course is aligned with the Enform IRP 17 standard and has been submitted to the Alberta Common Ground Alliance (ABCGA) for assessment against their Standard 201 – Ground Disturbance Supervisory.
To successfully complete this course, you’ll have to achieve 80% on the final assessment within 3 attempts.