The eC-AuditTool is the leader in health, safety, environmental, and general compliance audit software. It takes care of non-value adding tedious tasks so that you can focus on more important tasks of identifying gaps and making recommendations.
Over 3,500 companies are audited with eC-AuditTool annually
The eC-AuditTool is a audit and self assessment application designed by AUDITORS for AUDITORS. It is based on ISO 19011 (guidelines for auditing management systems) and focuses on best-in-class processes that the industry is currently following. It’s designed to minimize the cost of non-compliance and reduce the associated administrative burden.
Get a license starting from:
Key features for auditors:
- Intuitive, easy to use application for both novice and experienced auditors
- An interface aligned with the audit process, that keeps auditors coming back.
- Configurable to support any audit protocol (federal, provincial, state, association or corporate)
- Web deployed, but fully functional as a standalone application
- Supports ISO 18001 evidence based approach of audit verification
- Automatic Scoring and report generation
- Merge team audits in seconds
- Create and export Action Plans
- Integrated with the eCompliance Management System
- Requires no internal IT support
- Reduce audit reporting time up to 50%
- Ridiculously low price
Reduced Audit Cost
Save up to 50% of audit time and associated costs, by consolidating and automating the processes of data gathering, processing, scoring and formatting, as well as automatic report generation..
Improved Operational Effectiveness
Web based deployment ensures that all auditors are using the current version of the application and as such also the most current version of the audit protocol (No need to make calls or check websites to ensure that you have the latest version). Yet the application is fully functional in standalone mode if an internet connection is not available.
Improved Audit Quality
Ensure consistency of auditing approach, scoring and reporting enable auditors to focus time and attention on the business of auditing. Reduce the burden on quality assurance, through tamper free automatic scoring and uniqueness validation.
Administrators can use the eC-AuditTool™ to immediately act on audit recommendations. The action items can be deployed to the eCompliance management system to ensure tracking and timely completion of action items thereby driving continuous improvement and compliance.